Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What makes Perpetual-I such a great horse betting bot

  A team of software programmers headed by Darren Simpson started the development of Perpetual-I in 2006. Darren knew one of the biggest mistakes with the other horse betting bots on the market is that they were released prematurely. In other words they just didn't perform anywhere near as hoped or promised.

  To prevent this critical mistake after completing development of Perpetual-I they spent  three full years actually using the program on a regular basis documenting every single bet placed.  Now keep in mind that Perpetual-I is fully automated and self running. Perpetual-I performance was tested and documented starting January 1, 2007 straight through till just last November 2010.

Would you like to see the actual results for yourself?

Below is a partial screenshot showing you the results of Perpetual-I during its first couple of months of use.

  Remember Perpetual-I is actually a thinking bot so to speak. So it collects information from the results it's producing in terms of wins and losses and adjusts itself to improve its performance. The screenshot below is the very beginning of the use of this software program during the months of January and February 2007. If you click the image below you will go to the webpage that has the entire results or Perpetual-I from January 1, 2007 to November 10, 2010. You will see every single that placed and every single result.




No comments:

Post a Comment