Friday, November 26, 2010

Perpetual-I Review - PerpetualI Horse Betting Software Bot Review

Perpetual-I Review - PerpetualI Horse Betting Software Bot Review

Perpetual-I Review

Perpetual-I or Perpetual Investment Bot is a horse betting software program literally just released to the public on November 2010. PerpetualI is suppose to totally automate the process of placing horse race bets.

Perpetual-I Horse Bot Software Interface:

To use PerpetualI the first thing you need to do is create a betting account with Betfair. PerpetualI maintains an intimate connection with Betfair at all times. Perpetual-I monitors horse races and their outcomes. Not just the ones you bet with but all of them. PerpetualI's 'brain' records all this information as it is vital for making future horse wagering decisions.



Read more: http://www.articlesbase.com/software-articles/perpetual-i-review-perpetuali-horse-betting-software-bot-review-3722435.html#ixzz16RznMN9g

No comments:

Post a Comment